TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v10
License type: Single User
Platform: Mac OS X
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe lets you design anything in 2D/3D. It is the perfect option for all-purpose design drawing needs on Mac for architects, engineers, interior designers and others. TurboCAD Mac Deluxe comes packed with a library of over 38,000 pre-made symbols and floor plans to be used in your designs.
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe comes with built in support for AutoCAD DWG and DXF file formats. Easily share and collaborate work with AutoCAD users.
- Easily import your graphic design files into TurboCAD Mac Deluxe and convert them into 2D CAD drawings with dimensions, etc. or export them to Adobe® Illustrator for further enhancements.
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe comes with a wide range of 2D tools to make precision drawings easily. You will find line, arc and curve tools together with conic, circle, ellipse, polygon and spline tools.
- For mechanical design and creation of complex 3D Objects TurboCAD Mac Deluxe includes the powerful ACIS® solid modeling engine and support for advanced mesh modeling and surface modeling.
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe lets you easily import and export files from SketchUp or work with STL files for 3D Printing.
- One time license fee at a fraction of the cost of AutoCAD®. No annual fee or subscription cost. Decide for yourself if/when you want to upgrade to a new version.
- Try before you buy! We know that TurboCAD Mac Deluxe will fulfill your CAD drawing needs and are happy to offer you a free 30-day trial period of the fully functional program.
Need help? Give us a call at +46 76 7653 310
Secure and trusted checkout with:
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v10 System Requirements
- Hardware: Apple® Mac® Pro, MacBook® Pro, iMac®, Mac® Mini, MacBook Air®, MacBook®
- Operating system: Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Processor: x64 Intel® processor
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 8GB of free hard disk space for standard installatio
- Resolution: 1020x768 True Color display
- Graphics: All graphics card on supported hardware above
- Devices: Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended), Mac OS X compliant printer