TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017
License type: Single User
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is the professional 2D/3D CAD choice with advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets, solid modeling from ACIS® and photorealistic rendering capabilities out of the box. Designed for high efficiency thanks to its AutoCAD®-like interface options and extensive file support.
- 100% AutoCAD® DWG/DXF support from R14 through 2017. Compatible with more than 35 industry standard file formats.
- Get started easily with the efficient and customizable workspace supporting AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface options with both command line and dynamic input cursor.
- Built for professional 3D Printing. TurboCAD Pro Platinum has full read-/write support for STL files which is the de-facto standard in the 3D Printing Universe.
- TurboCAD Pro works seamlessly with SketchUp and allows you to import geometry, views, materials and components from SKP-files created in SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Mark from version 3.0 to 2017.
- Included advanced tools for both architectural and mechanical 2D/3D modeling such as simple BIM, parametric components (doors, windows, slabs, roofs, stairs, etc.), robust 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools.
- One time license fee at a fraction of the cost of AutoCAD®. No annual fee or subscription cost. Decide for yourself if/when you want to upgrade to a new version.
- Try before you buy! We know that TurboCAD will fulfill your CAD drawing needs and are happy to offer you a free 30-day trial period of the fully functional program.
Need help? Give us a call at +46 76 7653 310
Secure and trusted checkout with:
TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7. TurboCAD Pro Platinum supports both 32-bit and 64-bit version.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory: 8GB of RAM (for 64-bit systems) and 4GB of RAM (for 32-bit systems)
- Resolution: 1020x768 VGA or higher
- Graphics: TurboCAD Pro Platinum comes with an optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render mode which requires a supported graphic processing unit. Also, the latest vide drivers are recommended.
- Devices: Keyboard and mouse device